Monday, May 26, 2008

Stamped shirt with FlowerBet stamps (TAC)


I am still learning how to blog, arrange pics, and create with stamps images from TAC. I am so excited to have completed this project during my 3 day weekend. I do have to say I miss my son who is serving in the military and hope he will be home soon.
I wanted to do something special for my daughters to wear to school tommorrow. They are eager to wear their new shirts and are now asking for more designs....I will have to post with them on. The best thing about TAC, you can do anything with a little imagination.

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Very cute! Love how the dimensional paint adds to the design!

Betsy said...

So cute! I love to stamp on onsies, you did a great job. Thanks for sharing about your blog on PW, that's how I found you! I'll definitely be back again!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! Love the shirts! Your daughters are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog to see my accordion album and for the nice comment!

Hoping your son is home soon from the miliarty - we have 3 nephews in the Army and one is on his way to Afghanistan real soon.

Hugs and prayers!